Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi there

Hey, I don't really know who'll read this, but this is my blog. I've always wanted to write a journal or something, and now that I've got some time on my hands I thought I'd give it a start.

I'll give you a run down of who I am - my name is Adam. Um, well, that's kinda it. I've been on annual leave for a week now (gotten 3 calls from work already - dagnam) and have come up to visit my aunt. My aunt's husband, Rob, got a job out near the desert so we only ever see them every second Christmas, and for the last 10 years I've said, every second year, that I'm definitely coming to visit, but never do. Well, I've got a month off and here I am.

I love photography, all kinds, while I understand how a photo is captured, it still blows my mind that it is at all possible, and someone totally thought it up. I've been hanging out at my aunt's house for a couple of days, but they are both working, so tomorrow I'm getting ready to go out into the wilderness for a couple of nights to take some way awesome photos. Rob's got everything I need, tent, sleeping bag, cooker, battery fridge, 4WD, everything. I am super excited - what if all this nature and living ruins for work, I may never be able to sit at a desk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment