Monday, August 31, 2009

Um, like, whoa.

Okay, so, um, whoa.
A lot to report back.

I uploaded some pictures earlier. The first one was some crazy peeps hanging out in the radioactive pond, I totally was searching for the green hazes and stumbled across this one. Just when I thought I couldn't get any more freaked out, that surprised me. I watched them for a little bit, the peeps seemed odd; robotic, stiff, a bit kinda dumb, anyway, I hid and watched until well, to be manly about it, I got too scared and went back to my camp.

I called my aunt again to let her know about the craziness, she had called her friend at the police, who called someone else who were coming to collect me, but she didn't know when. Not long after, I got a call from a dude who introduced himself as Monroe. Who asked where I was. I'm kinda crap at directions and was like 'um, near, like a rock and stuff' but eventually he found me.

He just kinda walked. I was expecting a helicopter to air-lift me to safety or 4WDs to roar up, but the dude just walked in - he's the one in the white coat in the photo below. When I told him about the peeps in the toxic waste he said they were Irradites, but didn't elaborate further, even when I totally said 'Can you elaborate further?' - he just kinda ignored me.

Anywho, we packed up, grabbed my stuff and headed out. He led, I grumbled. We left Rob's car there, I didn't know where I was going, how long we were walking for, anything. I have to admit, I don't want to sound like a loser, but when I don't know stuff that I want to know, I'm just a bit whiney. Really need to work on that.

No freakin' clues how far we went Monroe checked various gadgets and would keep walking, expecting me to follow, pretty miserable company, but what can you do? Just when I was about to totally crack it, we got to a huge freakin' base (that's when I took the sneaky shot below). Just like all the movies, there is some government agency something in the middle of the desert - there are also toxic waste people, it's all a bit wack.

They've given me a room which is pretty dull, and gave me a checkup - good news I don't seem to have any poisoning. The doctor was great, really nice and professional but peeps otherwise are a bit sourfacey.

Cool freakin' jetplanes though. I'll update again when I have a clue about, you know, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment