Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Um, yet another WTF!?!

Um, yeah, hi. I know, um, you aren't going to believe this, but the "superheros" I took photos earlier? The crazy dudes in the costumes? I just saw one of them fly. Yes, fly. Like, not with a plane or a helicopter or a bi-plane, but like the muthachunkin' coyote was full on shot out of that slingshot - EXCEPT THERE WAS NO FREAKIN' SLINGSHOT. The dude just chucked himself in the air and then was flying. Maybe I did get radiation poisoning and I'm actually lying in the desert dying - I am freakin' the heck out - PEOPLE DON'T FLY, PEOPLE DON'T SWIM IN RADIOACTIVE GOO AND THEY SHOULDN'T FREAKIN' DROP A DUDE OFF IN A CITY WITHOUT TELLING HIM A DAGNAM THING!

2 comments:

  1. Dude.

    My life is all about flying without a freakin' slingshot.

    Get with the times, (adam)man.

    ReplyDelete